Advantages of a “FULL PROTECTION”™ Living Trust Plan
A “Full Protection”™ Living Trust Plan can help you and your family in many ways. But only if you take the time to take advantage of these benefits. The following is a sample of just some of the advantages of a ” Full Protection”™ Living Trust Plan.
-A full protection Living Trust:
• Can eliminate all probate fees, costs, and expenses.
• Can double your estate tax deduction (for married couples).
• Stops delay for your family to have use of their inheritance.
• Keeps your estate and family affairs private, not public.
• Provides Several other benefits and advantages to your family.
-If you don’t have a full protection trust plan:
• A will does nothing to get rid of probate.
• The average American family loses 25% of their assets in probate.
• Death taxes can take up to 55% of larger estates, on top of probate.
• Without a proper living trust, your family will spend 2-4 years in probate court.
• All your finances will become public record.
• 1 out of 3 wills are contested in California.