Darling Law Office

Protecting Your Estate & Assets from Death, Disability & Lawsuits

Who Needs A Living Trust?


• You have an estate of $20,000 or more.
• You own a residence or other real estate.
• You don’t want your family to pay probate and attorney’s fees
after your death.
• You have minor children.
• You want to make sure your children aren’t disinherited if your
spouse remarries.
• You don’t want your wife or your children to wait years to get
their inheritance.
• You want to double your death tax deduction (married couples).
• You want to protect your children’s inheritance from their
creditors or IRS.
• You want to keep your estate and finances private.
• You want to prevent the county from taking control of your
assets if disabled.
• You want to eliminate the costs/expenses of a conservatorship
if you become disabled.
• You want to make sure the children cannot take part of the
property or assets from your spouse until after your spouse
• You want to protect your children’s inheritance in case they get
• You have children from a previous marriage.
• You want to provide something for your children’s or
grandchildren’s college education after you die.
• You want to make sure the courts, attorneys and the IRS don’t
get part of your estate.
• You have a son or daughter who has special problems such as
drug or alcohol.
• You want to make it difficult for someone to contest your estate.